Abhyanga is the Ayurvedic technique of applying warm, herbal oil on the whole body. It can be a self-massage or performed by a practitioner.
It has a stimulating effect on the lymphatic system, which carries nutrients to cells and removes toxins from them.
Lymph is also connected to the immune system — contains white blood cells, nodes that destroy bacteria, viruses, etc and maintains fluid balance and amino acids.
The beautiful Ayurvedic practice of Abhyanga is the application of warm oil on the body. It is recommended to do a daily self-massage to get the many benefits of this practice. When possible, nothing beats the pleasure of receiving an Abhyanga from a skilled practitioner. We are now booking appointments for July. Please call and get on our waitlist.
1. Prevents aging & promotes longevity
2. Releases stress & fatigue
3. Nourishes the body & nervous system
4. Improves sleep
5. Moisturizes & hydrates the layers of the skin
6. Balances the electromagnetic field
7. Stimulates antibody production, strengthens the nervous system
8. Aids in the detoxification of tissues and cells